CELT/P - CELT/S
Curso on-line para profesores de inglés. Primaria CELT –P / Secundaria CELT-S
Celt-P (Primary) and Celt-S (Secondary) Qualifications for English teachers in primary and secondary compulsory education:
- Better classroom teaching can lead to improved student performance.
- Refresh and develop teachers’ knowledge and skills – building motivation.
- Build on and enhance existing practice
- Practical: focus on developing practical classroom skills
- Scalable: online study can reach large groups.
- Sustainable: Develop local trainers’ skills to train teachers.
- Accessible: Courses at B1 level, so can be accessed by most teachers.
- Flexible: online and blended learning options; flexible part-time schedules.
Assessment: To gain the CELT-S qualification, teachers successfully complete:
- Portfolio tasks: (at the end of each Module; assessed as satisfactorily completed / not completed).
- Written assessment: (TKT: Module 1).
- Assessed teaching practice (2 developmental observations, and 1 assessed observation of teaching practice)
- Pass with Merit